Courthouse News: Property transfer deeds and marriage licenses from Nov. 16-22
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Barbara C. Flinn by executrix to IDK Investments LLC, Part Lots 250 and 251 Ritchie Realty Company’s Ninth Addition, Ravenswood Town, $130,000.
- Bailes, Helen R. by attorney-in-fact to Jacob Andrew Fisher, Lot 533 Ritchie Realty Company’s Eighth Addition, Ravenswood Town, $120,000.
- Jacob Andrew Fisher and Sierra Fisher to Jared Thomas Ball, Lot 39 and Part Lot 40 Resub-Division of the Ritchie Addition Section One, Ravenswood Town, $125,000.
- Darrin L. DeVaughn and Dale A. DeVaughn to Dianne L. Boice and Donna M. Hoff, Tracts waters of Sand Creek, Grant District, $35,001.
- Ronald V. Martin and Janet L. Martin to Hinzman Collision Center LLC, 6 tracts, Ripley Town, $440,000.
- Hilbert E. Dolly to Ronald Ray Dolly, Undivided interest 54 ½ acres waters of Big Lick, Ravenswood District.
- Roxanne Cottrell Lomont and Joe Lomont to John M. Jones, Tract, Washington District, $2,500.
- Larry Dean Cottrell and Ellen Fay Cottrell to John M. Jones, 19,955 square feet or 0.46 acres, Washington District, $2,500.
- Arthur L. Boston and Trudy R. Boston to Arthur L. Boston, Trudy R. Boston and Jennifer Nichole Lynch, 2 tracts, Grant District.
- Dencil C. Sayre and Mary L. Sayre to Jason K C Hudnall and Samantha B. Hudnall, 3.245 acres waters of Elk Fork, Washington District, $5,000.
- Mark Talbott to Jonathan E. Gregg, 64.298 acres, Grant District, $115,000.
- Sixi Wang and Xiao Han to Rodney J. Slone and Dawn M. Slone, Lot 47 Evans Dale Farms Subdivision, Ripley District, $225,000.
- Joyce P. Stevens to James S. Stevens Jr., 0.663 acres waters of Grass Lick, Ripley District.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Jackie Lee Harper Jr., 44, and Linda Michelle Prell, 48, both of Ravenswood.
- Gregory Dean Smith Jr., 33, and Jessica Leann Richards, 32, both of Ravenswood.
- William Paul Heindl, 31, of St. Albans and Tessa Katherine Skye Boggess, 22, of Kenna.
- Charles Michael Stephens, 62, of Cottageville and Debra Lynn Bowling, 65, of Gallipolis Ferry.
- Odie Ray Parkins Jr., 46, and Evelyn B. Shapiro-O’Connor, 43, both of Seattle, WA