Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriage licenses from Sept. 28-Oct. 4
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Connie S. Dillon and Dianne K. Perry to Joshua Ryan Pelfrey, Lot 6 Balis Addition, Ravenswood District.
- Dustin Lee Ostrowski and Kayla Mackenzie Ostrowski to Frank Petruzzi, 2 tracts waters of Little Sandy Creek, Grant District, $170,000.
- Bertha May Casto to Robert J. Gagne and Judy N. Gagne, Tract waters of Grasslick, Ripley District, $254,000.
- Jacob Ridgway to Property Keepers LLC, 2900 square feet, Ravenswood Town, $10,000.
- Joseph J L Sheets to David Melvin Abbott III, Lot 187 Pfost Addition, Ripley Town, $ 92,000.
- Michael A. King and Paula Jean King to Robert T. Flinn and Diana E. Flinn, Lots 8 and 9 Brown Addition, Ravenswood Town, $118,000.
- Richard Allen Bailey Sr. and Karen S. Bailey to Chad Wade and Tammy Wade, 0.50 acres waters of Long Run of Bear Fork and plat, Washington District, $20,000.
- M. Margo Hatcher and Jodi Keiffer Underwood to M. Margo Hatcher and Nathan Kibodeux, Lot 47 and part of Lots 48 and 46 High School Addition, Ripley Town.
- Evon E. Miller to Marshall Lee Miller, 0.26 acres waters of Dog Fork, Ripley District.
- Betty Lou Ellis, to David M. Eaton and Sarah Eaton, 1.4 acres, Ripley District.
- David D. Hinkle and Tammy K. Hinkle to Philip C. Moulton Sr. and Brenda A. Moulton, Lots 8 and 9 Hemlock Estates, Ravenswood District, $179,900.
- Lois Flinn Sutphin to Michael Joe Hudson and Robin Lynne Hudson, 8.00 acres waters of Ohio River, Grant District, $289,000.
- Connie Rae Casto Sullivan and Judy Faye Casto to Lakay Dawn Properties LLC, 4134 square feet Bridge Street and West Street, Ripley Town, $7,000.
- Karen S. Bowers and Tanya N. Bowers to Randy N. Parrot Jr., 2 tracts, Grant District, $107,000.
- Christi Lowell Fisher to Gary W. Cox and Tamara L. Cox, Lots 3, 4 and 5 Ong Subdivision, Ripley District, $140,000.
- Randy Hunt to Michael L. Hatcher and Kristy L. Hatcher, 0.21 acres Village of Evans, Ripley District, $11,000.
- Cecil Whitehouse and Teresa L. Whitehouse to Christopher Evis Miller III and Christopher Evis Miller Jr, 1.010 acres waters of Mill Creek, Union District, $16,000.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Ethan Davis Gibson, 25, of Charleston and Lydia Dawn Sheets, 23, of Ripley.
- Jonathan Charles Walker, 28, of Sandyville and Selena Cheyenne McCoy, 23, of Rosedale.
- Vladimir John Moore, 27, and Brandi Danell Munday, 27, both of Ripley.