Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriage licenses
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Thomas Crow and Everett L. Crow Jr. to Everett L. Crow Jr., Everett L. Crow III and Thomas M. Crow, Lot 52 Ritchie Addition Section I Resub-Division, Ravenswood Town.
- Crows Hydroblasting Inc. to Everett L. Crow III, Everett L. Crow Jr. and Thomas M. Crow, 2 tracts, Ravenswood District.
- Crows Hydroblasting Inc. to Everett L. Crow Jr., Everett L. Crow III and Thomas M. Crow, 0.70 acres, Ravenswood District.
- Crows Hydroblasting Inc. to Everett L. Crow Jr., Everett L. Crow III and Thomas M. Crow, Lot 170 Ritchie Realty Company’s Fifth Addition Block 4, Ravenswood Town.
- Raymond E. McNamara Estate by executrix to Justin Stowers and Nichole M. Stowers, 2 tracts, waters of Stone Lick, Ripley District, $68,697.
- Kathryn A. Randolph to March A. Tucker Jr., Tract west end of South Street, Ripley Town, $172,000.
- Alida S. Roberts to Alida S. Roberts and Cecil E. Roberts, Lot 1 Section One Oak Hill Estates, Ripley District.
- Bruce Alan Coiner to Antonio Jeffries, Tract, Ravenswood Town, $5,000.
- Thomas Howard Hinzman Jr. and Mona Kay Hinzman to Thomas Howard Hinzman Jr. and Thomas Howard Hinzman III, 3 tracts waters of Middle Fork of Poca, Washington District.
- James R. Rhodes and Brenda S. Rhodes to Jeffrey A. Tabor and Alicia D. Tabor, 1.17 acres, Ripley District, $27,000.
- Paulette D. Rhodes to Jeffrey A. Tabor and Alicia D. Tabor, 2 tracts, Ripley District, $23,000.
- Barry C. Stover to Grant Melvin, 1.30 acres waters of Grass Lick Creek, Ripley District, $206,500.
- David Milo Matheny and Nancy Jean Matheny to Benjamin J. Trainor and Tammy L. Trainor, 5.66 acres, Union District, $20,000.
- Elijah E. Kelley to Matthew B. Wilson and Candace C. Wilson, Lot 11 Northgate Estate Section One, Ripley Town, $175,000.
- Ronald V. Martin to Dale D. Harris and Lisa D. Harris, 1.166 acres waters of Left Hand Fork of Parchment, Ripley District, $5,000.
- Gary J. Riggs to Paul Edwin Porter II and Amanda D. Porter, 4.90 acres waters of Lockhart Fork, Grant District, $88,000.
- Steven T. Gray and Caroline L. Gray to David J. Heis and Natalie C. Heis, 2.42 acres waters Ohio River, Union District.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Patrick Wayne Hudnall, 51, and Cathy Sue Hurd, 48, both of Ripley.
- Matthew Isaac Keefer, 25, and Tammy Lynn Smart, 22, both of Sandyville.
- Frank Phillip Lasorella, 64, of Weirton and Sheila Ann Asbury, 61, of Ripley.
- Jason Raymond Marciano, 45, and April Christine Biss, 44, both of Wexford, Pa.