Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Stanley C. Jackson III to Bobby R. Tackett and Emma E. Tackett, 0.429 acres and plat, Ripley District.
- William Skeens and Linda Skeens to Miranda Johnson, 1.833 acres waters of Left Fork of Poca River, Ripley District, $6,000.
- Paul S. Lowe to Paula Michelle Atkinson, 11.31 acres Middle Fork of Poca River, Washington District.
- Clyde B. Smith II and Old Place Inc. to Craig B. Harper, Tract, Ripley District, $140,000.
- Everett L. Crow Jr., Everett L. Crow III and Thomas M. Crow to Fox’s Pizza of Meigs County Inc., Lot 2 Brown Addition, Ravenswood Town, $60,000.
- Twin Lake Farms Inc to James A. Hoff and Christine E. Hoff, Tract, Union District.
- Hughes Properties LLC to HPB Adams Holding LLC, 51,554 square feet or 1.18 acres, Ravenswood Town, $305,250.
- David A. Stowers and Marlena Stowers to Nicholas David Mossor and Kathryn Marie Mossor, Lot 21 Lakeview Estates, Ripley District, $300,000.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Tyler Wayne Harmon, 23, and Alison Michele Matheny, 23, both of Ravenswood.
- Benton Ross Baker, 33, and Keelia Lorraine Frazer, 24, both of Ravenswood.
- Jerod Hughes Alltop, 37, of Ripley and Natalie Jo Elswick, 36, of Charleston.
- Gary Owen Cavender, 50, of Ripley and Jackie Eilene Britton Blain, 39, of New Haven.
- Brian Casey Haynes, 36, and Myra Elizabeth Green, 29, both of Cottageville.