Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Jennine Torres, Cathi Britton, Carole Britton, John Edward Britton, William Britton and Tracie Lynn Britton to J. W. Britton, Tract waters of Straight Fork of Sand Creek, Ravenswood District, $22,500.
- Earl Reynolds and Carol Reynolds to Richard McCormick and Anna M. McCormick, 1838 square feet or 0.042 acres and plat, Grant District, $500.
- Marvin Dean Casto to Lucas M. Casto and Audra R. Casto, 2 tracts waters of Grass Lick Creek, Ripley District.
- Elizabeth Lynn Stone to Stephen Scott Eubank, Undivided interest Lot 508 Ritchie Realty Company’s Eighth Addition, Ravenswood Town, $62,000.
- Priscilla Anderson to Jeremy S. Anderson, 25.13 acres Stonelick Road and Plum Orchard, Ripley District.
- Priscilla Anderson to Chadrick C. Anderson, 6.17 acres Jackson County Route 34/7, Washington District.
- Mark A. Dennis and Terri A. Dennis to Brett A. Dennis and Brandy N. Dennis, 9.97 acres and plat, Ravenswood District.
- Connie L. Hayes to Daniel O. Peerman, 3 tracts, Grant District, $173,000.
- Cathy Lou Burke to Michael Noel Poling, Undivided interest lot 99 Robinson Heights, Ripley Town.
- James T. Lazio Jr. and Leslie Lazio to Angela D. Perry and Jeffrey R. Keffer, Lot 13 Section A Phase 2 Mountain View Estates, Ripley District, $218,000.
- James D. Blankenship and Robin Blankenship to Gary A. Waybright and Linda C. Waybright, 2 tracts Village of Millwood, Union District, $525,000.
- Mark Douglas Martin and Darla K. Martin to Joseph K. Keefer, Janice L. Keefer and Isaac M. Keefer, 3 tracts waters of Copper Fork of Sand Creek, Ravenswood District, $250,000.
- Norman E. Casto and Joyce Ann Casto to Victoria Slaven and Zachary Glen Slaven, Lot 2 Kerlanding Development Section D Part One, Union District, $150,000.
- Bobbi Nichols and Anthony Nichols to Wyatt Nichols, Part Revised Lot 9 Midway Acres south, Ripley District, $65,000.
- Andrew S. White to Rickey Cantrell, 1.993 acres, Washington District and Ripley District, $48,000.
- Barbara J. McCoy to Alvin E. Fox and Sharon E. Fox, 2 tracts, Union District, $50,000.
- Walter j. Swann to Deloris A. Swann, Undivided interest 7249 square feet or 0.17 acres, Ripley Town.
- JSW Tire Holdings LLC to Deloris A. Swann, 0.032 acre and plat, Ripley Town.
- Glendal R. Garnes and Kimberly L. Garnes to James W. Casto III, Lot 3 Dunbar Subdivision Section One, Ripley District, $19,800.
- Tracy L. Harper to Matt L. Parsons and Jennifer K. Parsons, 29.12 acres Stone Lick, Ripley District, $340,000.
- Jeffrey Wallace Hupp to Richard L. Carnell and Tonya M. Carnell, 2 tracts, Ravenswood District, $35,750.
- Helen M. Asbury to Barry J. Lowery, 2 tracts waters of Sugar Creek, Washington District, $17,500.
- Debbie K. Caldron to Miranda L. Hamilton, Tract waters of Little Creek, Washington District.
- WV Cash Sale LLC to Quentin R. Westfall, Tract waters of Sugar Creek of Middle Fork of Poca, Washington District, $100,000.
- Court Holdings LLC to Evergreen Partners LLC, 3619.43 square feet, Ripley Town, $300,000.
- Stephen E. Donohew and Linda C. Donohew to Allen C. Cozart and Shelley K. Cozart, 2 tracts waters of Cow Run, Union District, $98,000.
- William D. Parsons and Rosemary Parsons to Todd M. Lambert and Sarah Lambert, 6 tracts, Grant District, $420,000.
- George H. White to Shelby G H Burgess and Alissa Burgess, Lot 12 Meadowbrook Addition, Ripley Town, $54,000.
- Brandon S. Devlin and Rebekah A. Devlin to Sarah K. Garland, 2 tracts waters of Grasslick, Ripley District, $416,000.
- Luke Parsons and Lindsey Parsons to Zachary N. Thompson and Mara N. Thompson, Lot 3 Jackson Heights, Ripley District, $450,000.
- Gregory B. Comer to Jason T. Haas and Paige Haas, Lot 7 Westpointe Addition Subdivision, Ripley District, $227,000.
- Terri A. Garaffa to Angela A. O’Dell, 2 tracts High School Addition, Ripley Town, $90,000.
- W. Carolyn Miller Living Trust to Sharon Sue Stephens and Wayne Stephens, Lot 227 Ritchie Realty Company’s Seventh Addition, Ravenswood Town, $150,000.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Daniel Leon Anderson, 22, and Kayla Renee Rankin, 20, both of Ravenswood.
- Ronald Darren Batten, 59, and Teresa Jane Britton Scarberry, 57, both of Ripley.
- Ralph Edward Price III, 40, and Stephanie Ann Florentine Wilt, 33, both of Kenna.
- Juston Dewayne Jenkins, 35, and Ann Marie Lambert, 29, both of Lucasville, Ohio.
- Daniel Wade Parsons, 30, and Katelyn Emily Haverty, 25, both of Ravenswood.
- Charles Gordon Harrison, 40, and Kara Danielle Slater, 36, both of Kenna