Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Jacob Adkins to Harry David Sinclair Jr. and Rebecca Kaye Sinclair, Undivided interest 6.805 acres waters of Sycamore Creek and plat, Ripley District, $6,800.
- John T. Stone III and Laura L. Stone to Matthew Scott McVay and Erica Dawn McVay, Lot 18 Robinson Heights Addition, Ripley Town, $345,000.
- Scott Allen Harrison to Carrie Joe Harrison and Mandi Nicole Harrison, 0.524 acres waters of Sugar Creek, Washington District.
- Brandon T. Smith and Eric C Anderson to BAM Properties LLC, 4.12 acres waters of Grasslick, Ripley District.
- Ronald L. Shepherd and Rhonda G. Ritchie to Hanna Fraley, 28 acres waters of Sand Creek, Ravenswood District, $55,000.
- Charlotte M. Fields to Colossus Woodworks LLC, Tract, Ripley District, $157,000.
- Richard L. Hayes to Stanley H. Buturla Jr. and Lori A. Buturla, 14.073 acres waters of Parchment Creek and plat, Ripley District, $310,000.
- Kennad L. Skeen II Special Commissioner to Tina M. Steele, Lot 6 High Plains Estate, Ripley District.
- Shelly R. Murray to Terry M. Slonaker, 1.33 acres waters of Left Hand Fork of Sand Creek and Sarvis Fork, Ravenswood District, $162,000.
- Pamela A. Braden to Nathan Walls DDS PLLC, Tract Maple and Bridge Streets, Ripley Town, $105,000.
- Nathan P. Walls and Marki Walls to Nathan Walls DDS PLLC, 3 tracts, Ripley Town.
- Matthew S. McVay and Erica D. McVay to Jordan Aaron Ullom and Chelsey Susan Ullum, Lot 11 Evans Dale Farms Subdivision, Ripley District, $268,000.
- Karen Sue Adkins to Paul N. Icenhower and Carolyn R. Icenhower, Lot 43 Ritchie Realty Company’s Fifth Addition, Ravenswood Town, $88,000.
- Raymond R. Cadle and Nannie s. Cadle to Dallas F. Spradling and Edna G. Spradling, Lot 3 Twin Oaks Subdivision, Union District, $113,000.
- Junior Mitchell to Linda S. Holliday, 2,988 square feet US Route 33 Village of Marshall, Washington District, $1,500.
The following marriage licenses was recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Chloe Elizabeth Corey, 19, and Skyler McKenzie Ward, 18, both of Ripley.
- Charles Richard Greathouse, 32, and Melissa Dawn Simmers, 32, both of Ripley.
- Ronald Rydge Cooper, 28 and Brooke Marie Carter, 23, both of Ravenswood.
- Anthony Scott Wilson, 41, and Christie Lynn Hess Shaffer, 32, both of Sandyville.
- Andrew Jason Anglin, 21, and Jacie Dawn Shaver, 20, both of Ripley.
- Boyd Lee Cranfield, 55, and Brenda Kay Scott Frazier, 54, both of Mt. Alto.