Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Roderick L. Parsons and Tearcoat Properties LLC to Richard D. Parsons and Nora E. Smith, 4.00 acres Stonelick Road and Plum Orchard, Ripley District, $110,000.
- Brian E. Reynolds and Tammy Y. Reynolds to Robie F. Abbott Jr. and Jessica Michelle Abbott, 36.99 acres waters of Mill Creek, Washington District, $33,492.
- John Thomas Bobbitt to Craig S. Rose and Teresa R. Rose, 2 tracts, Washington District, $135,000.
- Brian E. Reynolds and Tammy Y. Reynolds to Nathaniel Brian Reynolds, 2 tracts waters of Mill Creek, Washington District.
- Trademark Holdings LLC to Paul D. Harbin and Cheryl A. Harbin, Lot 45 and Part Lot 46 High School Addition, Ripley Town, $90,000.
- Lesa R. Carter to Anna L. Bailey, Lot 7 Ritchie Realty Company’s Fifth Addition Block 1, Ravenswood Town, $43,333.34.
- Thomas Jason Carter to Anna L. Bailey, Lot 7 Ritchie Realty Company’s Fifth Addition Block 1, Ravenswood Town, $43,333.33.
- Rebecca Carter Parrish to Anna L. Bailey, Lot 7 Ritchie Realty Company’s Fifth Addition Block 1, Ravenswood Town, $43,333.33.
- Michael Herbert Webb Sr. to WV Cash Sale LLC, Tract waters of Sugar Creek of Middle Fork of Poca, Washington District, $57,500.
- Cynthia A. Tidd to Cody Scott West, 3.25 acres waters of Little Sandy Creek, Grant District, $160,000.
- Trademark Holdings LLC to Anna Katherine Belcher, Part Lot 25 and Part Lot 24 Section C Greenbrier Estates Addition, Ripley Town, $139,900.
- Earl Lee Purvis and Jennifer S. Purvis to Alida S. Roberts, Lot 1 Section One Oak Hill Estates, Ripley District, $139,000.
- Paul R. Fitzpatrick to Takara Dawn Vannest, Lot 5 Section B Balis Addition, Ravenswood District, $60,000.
- Izetta Jewell Patterson to Richard K. Long and Kristi Matheny-Long, 0.47 acres waters of Log Lick Run, Union District, $29,000.
- Stephen S. Hyre and Nona Carol Hyre to Terri J. Ranson, 25 acres waters of Parchment, Ripley District, $50,000.
- Oliver C. Pifer and Mika D. Pifer to Oliver C. Pifer, 22.79 acres water of Little Pond Creek, Grant District.
- Rondis Cavender to Lee A. Cavender, 3 tracts waters of Sycamore Creek, Ripley District.
- Jordan Ullom and Chelsey Ullom to James Charles Monola and Hannah Marie Monola, Lot 43 and Part Lot 42 Section A Perry Aliff Subdivision, Ripley District, $125,000.
- Margaret A. Boyd to Craig E. Boyd and Angela Boyd, 2 tracts, Ripley District, $75,000.
The following marriage licenses was recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Scott Groves Morgan, 24, of Cottageville and Kyra Autumn Goff, 23, of Kenna.
- Dylan Paul Edwards, 23, and Kelsey Noelle Shamblin, 24, both of Cottageville.
- Bradley Neal Biddle, 22, and Nadia Skyler Johnson, 20, both of Ravenswood.
- Joshua Nathan Hetrick, 44, of Berkeley Springs and Lora Elizabeth Euler, 31, of Beallsville, Ohio.
- Sidney Aaron Little, 29, and Amanda Lynn Ohlinger, 30, both of West Columbia.