Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- James Douglas Scott II to Phillip Cook and Tiffany R. Cook, 7.280 acres, Ripley District, $355,000.
- Joseph C. Blackhurst and Steven K. Blackhurst to Logan W. Randolph, 1.68 acres waters of Meathouse Fork of Little Sand Creek, Grant District, $116,000.
- Michael Steven King by attorney-in-fact, Timothy R. King, Joel Mark King by attorney-in-fact and Angela Grace King Birthisel by attorney-in-fact to William Lee Franklin and Nancy Lynn Franklin, Lot 57 Section C and Lot 17 Section B Greenbrier Estates, Ripley Town, $150,000.
- Paulette Darlene Rhodes to Eric H. Parrish, Undivided interest 6 acres waters of Mill Creek, Washington District, $5,000.
- Vicki Darlene Dawson Kiner to Chad D. Tingler and Jenna L. Cunningham, 47 acres waters of First Creek, Washington District, $60,000.
- Harold Edward Hamrick to Larry Paul Jarvis and Tama Ann Jarvis, 31.5 acres, Union District.
- Joyce Brabham, Billie Lee Shimp and Delmar Ray Shimp to Ryan M. Brabham and Linsay Ann Brabham, 2 tracts, Washington District.
- Aaron Walters to Whitney E. Forbes, 2 acres Union District, $144,000.
- Greg A. Dillard and Zondra D. Dillard to Paula Greene Dixon and Zondra D. Dillard, Lot 6 Mill Creek Subdivision, Union District, $65,000.
The following marriage licenses was recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Gene Mark Herdman, 49, and Jeana Lee Bailes, 30, both of Cottageville.
- Joseph Douglas Purvis, 26, and Alyxandria Maria Farra, 20, both of Ripley.