Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Stephen E. Debalski to Corey Allen Hill, Undivided interest 2.63 acres waters of Nesselroad Fork, Grant District, $40,000.
- Thomas E. Debalski to Corey Allen Hill, Undivided interest 2.63 acres water of Nesselroad Fork, Grant District, $40,000.
- Michael E. Debalski to Corey Allen Hill, Undivided interest 2.63 acres water of Nesselroad Fork, Grant District, $40,000.
- Lou Ann Rothwell to Corey Allen Hill, Undivided interest 2.63 acres waters of Nesselroad Fork, Grant District, $40,000.
- Brandon Lee Slaven to Chad Isaac Sergent, Lot 12 Kerlanding Development Section C Part One, Union District, $133,000.
- Matthew Douglas Mellert and Ashley Ebersole Mellert to Tobias P. Lathey and Jacqulyn L. Lathey, Lot 35 Section A Phase 4 Mountain View Estates Subdivision, Ripley District, $269,000.
- William R. Cole and Cynthia Ann Cole to Christopher Luke Swiney and Ashley Dawn Swiney, Part Lots 257 and 258 Ritchie Realty Company’s Tenth Addition, Ravenswood Town, $250,000.
- Beulah Starcher to AF Martin Properties LLC, Tract waters of Station Camp of Mill Creek, Ripley District, $30,000.
- Dana V. Clay and Brenda S. Clay to Ian Dixon and Loralea Dixon, Lot 17 Section A Phase 2 Mountain View Estates Subdivision, Ripley District, $220,000.
- Kathryn L. Klingensmith and Teddy J. Klingensmith to Deborah D. Harper, 1.03 acres, Union District, $35,000.
- Jonathan D. Wiseman and Stacey Wiseman to Joseph Lee Morris, Lot 179 Ritchie Realty Company’s Fourth Addition, Ravenswood Town, $170,000.
- Shannon L. Skeen and Judy G. Skeen to Jesse J. Workman and Brandon H. Workman, 0.60 acres or 26156 square feet waters of Johns Run, Ripley District, $70,000.
- Milton L. Wells and Bonnie Sue Wells to James Matthew Wells, 3 tracts waters of Cherry Camp Run of Sand Creek, Ravenswood District.
- Jimmie Lee Staats by attorney in fact to Sharon A. Staats, 3 tracts, Ravenswood District.
- Goshen Cemetery to Daniel Myers and Virginia Myers, Lots 163, 198, 233 and 268 New Goshen Cemetery, Washington District, $2,000.
- Ronald R. Allman and Rebecca A. Allman to Brett P. Allman and Stacia Allman, Lots 168, 169 and part lot 167 Wood or Porcelain Addition, Ravenswood Town.
- Jerry Wayne Burdette to Bobbie Joe Burdette, 2 tracts, Washington District.
- Robert J. Haynes to Troy Haynes, 50 acres waters of Little Sandy Creek, Grant District.
- Vickie Lynn Langford to Robert G. Shockey and Jessica E. Shockey, 2 tracts waters of Copper Fork, Ravenswood District, $17,000.
- Dorothy L. Shamblin by attorney in fact to Clifford J. Butcher and Jennifer A. Butcher, 5 acres Middle Fork, Washington District, $8,000.
- Dorothy E. Casto to Shawn M. Rhodes and Kristen J. Green, 2 tracts, Union District.
- David D. Casto and Amanda D. Casto to Betty Gandee Burgess, Lot 29 Ravenswood Porcelain Addition, Ravenswood Town, $80,250.
- Yvonne M. Reddig to Jennifer D. Knopp, 6.49 acres, Union District, $271,000.
- Holly B. Wood, William Paul Wood, Michael R. McIntyre and Marquita A. McIntyre to Felicia D. Shockey, Lot 55 Evans Dale Farms, Ripley District, $162,000.
The following marriage licenses was recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Brandon Luke Williams, 28, and Sarah Aleath Corso, 30, both of Kenna.
- Robert David Walker Shouldis, 19, of Given and Brooke Rachelle Hatcher, 20, of Sandyville.
- Dakota Presley McCune, 26, and Carolyn Ann Kieffer, 23, both of Ravenswood.
- Isaac Mathew Blankenship, 20, and Brandilyn Olivia Bragg, 18, both of Sandyville.