Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Cycrecia A. Van Fosson to Georgia A. Van Fosson, 0.96 acres waters of Turkey Fork of Sand Creek, Ravenswood District.
- Marci D. Weyer to Thomas E. Weyer and Marci D. Weyer, 12.622 acres waters of Mill Creek, Ripley District.
- Charles Bernard Fisher to Christi Lowell Fisher, Lots 3, 4 and 5 Ong Subdivision, Ripley District, $20,000.
- Randall R. Hartley, Sharon Hartley Brundige and Deborah Hartley Shinn to Sharon S. Brundidge, 2 tracts Evergreen Hills Community, Union District, $80,000.
- Brandie Abernethy to James Calvin Milhoan, 3 tracts, Ripley Town, $57,200.
- Deborah S. Canady by attorney-in-fact to Lance B. Morrison and Melissa L. Morrison, 73 acres waters of Cedar Run, Union District, $68,000.
- Stacy K. Burchett to Anthony Isaac Harrah, Part Lot 13 & Lots 14 and 15 Re-Subdivision Ritchie Addition, Ravenswood Town, $185,000.
- Jarrod L. Vandergrift and Heidi A. Vandergrift to Jarrod L. Vandergrift and Anne Elizabeth Vandergrift, 101.75 acres, Grant District.
- Violet C. Silket Revocable Trust by trustees and Lisa Kay Harter to Violet C. Kerns Estate by Executrix, 0.64 acres, Ripley District.
- Violet C. Kerns Estate by Executrix and Violet C. Silket Estate by Executrix to Ricky Cain, 0.64 acres Sycamore Road, Ripley District, $130,000.
- Rebecca L. Ferrell to Roy Allan Browning and Melissa Kae Browning, Lot 139 Fourth Ritchie Addition, Ravenwood Town, $142,000.
- Kevin D. Schafer and Libby M. Schafer to James E. Casdorph and Micah D. Casdorph, 3.62 acres waters of Eighteen Mile Creek and plat, Ripley District, $5,000.
- Lola Prunty to Jeanie L. Bowman, 1.724 acres and plat, Ravenswood District.
- Lola Prunty to Christopher E. Prunty, 1 acre and plat, Ravenswood District.
- Stephen Paul Tucker to Marilyn A. Fort and Dennis E. Fort, 0.055 acres west side of South Court Street, Ripley Town, $142,500.
- ACW Properties LLC to Jacob A. Fisher and Sierra Dawn Fisher, Lot 47 Section A Phase 3 Mountain View Estates Subdivision, Ripley District, $396,000.
- Joshua E. Snyder to Johnna Snyder, Lots 3 and 4 Evergreen Hills Community, Union District.
- John T. Danko and Tonda L. Danko to Jennifer S. Nichols and Steve M. Nichols, 18067 square feet Robinson Heights Addition, Ripley Town, $305,000.
- Daniel W. Stepp to Samuel J. Stepp, 2 tracts waters of Thirteen Mile Creek, Ripley District.
- Justin M. Facemyer to Justin M. Facemyer and Melissa A. Facemyer, 1.90 acres, Union District.
- Wilma Davila and Dan Davila to Stephen A. Gandee, Lot 18 Section 3 Midway Acres, Ripley District, $46,000.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Lauren Taylor Freeman, 29, and Erin Marie Nunley, 27, both of Ripley.
- Isaac J. Perlak, 18, and Grace Anne Owen, 19, both of Ravenswood.
- Matthew Alan Thompson, 34, and Kelly Jo Gump, 43, both of Ripley.
- Dustin Lee Rhodes, 25, and Jennifer Mae Harbison, 29, both of Cottageville.
- David Timothy Stovall, 59, and Erin Paige Coleman, 53, both of Ravenswood.