Courthouse News: Property transfers and a marriage
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Denver Anderson, Joyce Marie Anderson, Jacob Anderson and Zachary Anderson to Travis A. Paxton, Tract waters of Left Hand Fork of Poca, Ripley District, $90,000.
- James Brian White to Thomas G. Swartz and Kathleen D. Swartz, Tract near Fairplain, Ripley District, $115,000.
- AKA Blake Enterprises LLC to TAO Management LTC LLC, Tract, Ravenswood Town, $25,000.
- Jackson Hole Properties LLC to Teresa K. Miller, 7.30 acres Elk Fork, Washington District, $10,000.
- Kenneth W. Cedar and Barbara Lanham to City of Ravenswood and Ravenswood Town, 3 tracts Crow Road and Plat, Ravenswood District.
- James F. Taylor and Patricia J. Taylor to Ethan Scott Smith, 4 tracts Evergreen Hills Community, Union District, $155,000.
- Samuel J. Stepp to Paragon Helical LLC and Paragon Services LLC, 65.63 acres waters of Grasslick Creek and Plat, Ripley District, $140,000.
- Garrett W. Reed and Lindsey Mae Reed to Thomas Cruise Depasquale, Lot 83 Edgewood Circle Section C1 Greenbrier Estates, Ripley Town, $159,900.
- Thomas L. Petty to Michael J. Bailey and Michelle A. Bailey, 5.52 acres, Ravenswood District, $16,000.
The following marriage license was recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Michael Shane Fields, 21, and Ali Marie Parsons, 22, both of Ripley.