Contestants prepare for Jackson County Jr. Fair Pageant on June 12
Jackson County Jr. Fair Queen 2019 Morgan Pursley Richardson will crown her successor Saturday, June 12, at the Ripley High School Auditorium. The pageant is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. with doors opening at 5:30 p.m. There will be over $2,500 in scholarships and prizes awarded. Admission will be $5 for adults and $5 for children over 5. The newly crowned queen will reign over the 2021 Jackson County Jr. Fair which will be held July 26-31 at the fairgrounds in Cottageville.
The following is a list of contestants in no particular order:
- Morgan Jarvis, 17, daughter of Chad and Betta Jarvis of Ripley.
- Rayne Thompson, 18, daughter of Paul and Melissa Thompson of Ripley.
- Ashlyn Donohew, 16, daughter of Anthony and Angela Donohew of Evans.
- Julia Mullins, 13, daughter of Josh and Carla Mullins of Liberty.
- Vivien Fisher, 14, daughter of Chris and Alicia Fisher of Leroy.
- Baylee Hall, 13, daughter of Daron and Lisa Hall of Ripley.
- Nola Riley, 14, daughter of Daniel and Shara Shamblin of Advent.
- Heidi Boggess, 11, daughter of Christyn Whitehouse and Andrew Boggess of Gay.
- Caroline Fisher, 12, daughter of Chris and Alicia Fisher of Leroy.
- Macie Wills, 11, daughter of Samantha Wills of Ripley.
- Rachel Schmidt, 12, daughter of Mary Alice Schmidt.
- Lakyn Haile, 11, daughter of Sara And JD Haile.