Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Logan Reed Jarrett and James Lynn Jarrett to James Lynn Jarrett, 35 acres waters of Little Sandy Creek, Grant District.
- Brian Matthew Hilton, Terry Denise Vankirk, Mark Kevin Hilton and Samuel Dean Hilton to Terry Denise Vankirk, Lot 120 Woods Addition, Ravenswood Town.
- Living Water Church of Ripley by Trustees to Roderick L. Parsons, 2 acres, Ripley Town, $495,000.
- Sharon Lynn Chandler to Linda C. Donohew and Stephen E. Donohew, 4 tracts, Ripley Town, $205,600.
- Cindy L. Parker and James G. Parker to Brandee J. Harpold and Kyle T. Harpold, 0.639 acres Village of Fairplain, Ripley District, $45,000.
- Paul Edward Boggess to Paul E. Boggess Jr., Tracts waters of Parchment Creek, Ripley District.
- Cathy Boyce and Victor Boyce to Miranda G. Blankenship and Colby A. Blankenship, 2.57 acres, Ripley District, $273,000.
- Thomas E. Layton III to Sue Ellen McAtee, undivided interest Lot 22 Section 5 Highland Heights Addition, Ripley Town.
- Chris Allen Tolley to Christy Lowell Fisher, undivided interest Lots 3, 4 and 5, Long Subdivision, Ripley Town, $25,000.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Dale Anthony Barr, 30, and Jami Dawn Bush, 29, both of Ripley.
- Preston Michael Baldwin, 25, and Michea Nicole Herdman, 24, both of Cottageville.
- Preston Phillip Humphreys, 23, of Ravenswood and Kelsie Rae Hinzman, 23, of Sandyville.