Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Sandra J. Moore to Joseph M. Moore, 1.05 acres waters of Big Mill Creek, Union District.
- Emorris Properties LLC to Bang Lin, Lot 109 Ritchie Realty Company’s Fifth Addition Block 11, Ravenswood Town, $155,000.
- David F. Simons to Davida Drake, 2 tracts waters of Sycamore Creek east side US RT 21, Ripley District.
- Clarice Eileen Durst by attorney in fact, Eydie E. McVey and Angela Dawn Kay to Betsy Sue Farnsworth and Lisa Sue Hendricksen, Tract Village of Mt. Alto, Union District, $65,000.
- Connie May Good Estate by executor to Timothy Lee Good, Deborah Elaine Good and Teresa Dawn Good Queen, Tract, Ravenswood Town.
- Cheryl A. Burdette Perrine to William C. Burdette Jr., 2.75 acres, Union District.
- Amber Nicole McClain and Victoria Lynn McClain Slaven to William C. Burdette II, 1.34 acres, Union District, $10,000.
- Jonathan D Melhorn to Jonathan D. Melhorn and John M. Melhorn, 11.23 acres waters of Parchment Run, Ripley District.
- Ronald Lee Steele to Ronald Wayne Ritchey, Lot 32 Section 1 Part 1 Kerlanding Subdivision, Union District, $125,000.
- Mary Balcoe to Sarah Young and Amy Balcoe, Lot 16, Section 5 Highlawn Heights Addition, Ripley Town, $101,760.
- Charles E. Heilmann and Marlene K. Heilmann to John F. Perdew, Tract, Ripley Town, $85,000.
- Woodrow M. Parsons to Logan Jakob Parsons, 2 tracts Silver Hills Subdivision, Ravenswood District.
- Carl D. White to Christie Denise Kleinert, Lot 144 Wood or Porcelain Addition, Ravenswood Town.
- FRE Ripley WV Realty LLC to Third and Third Company, 56741.80 sq ft 1.302 acres, Ripley Town, $2,483,230.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Jordan Stewart Wangke, 26, of Chesapeake, Ohio, and Kylie Sue Hinzman, 23, of Sandyville.
- Jerry Lamar Plumley Jr., 31, and June Marie Redden Regalado, 31, both of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dustin Seth Huffman, 29, and Lauren Christine Bird Pursley, 26, both of Ravenswood.