Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Charles R. Cobb to Debra Morris Wedge, 270,000.00 sq ft waters of Tug Fork of Mill Creek, Washington District.
- Karen Suzette Bowers to Tanya N. Bowers, 3 tracts, Grant District, $65,000.
- Sandra Landfried to James K. Randolph and Christal M. Randolph, 40 acres, Ripley District, $20,000.
- Jeremiah K. Morrison and Amy D. Morrison to Earl Reed, 0.50 acres waters of Little Mill Creek, Union District, $9,500.
- Stephen A. Gandee to John A. Simmons and Tabitha D. Simmons, tract State Route #21, Ripley District, $124,000.
- Kenneth W. Cheuvront by attorney in fact to Ericka L. Cheuvront, Lot 9 Cornerstone Commons Patio Homes, Ripley District, $130,000.
- Gregory L. Mills and Teresa L. Mills to Chelsea F. Flegle, tract, Ripley Town, $61,000.
- Russell C. Smith and Janet I. Smith to Douglas Smith, Matthew Smith and Michael Smith, Lot 146 Ritchie Realty Company’s Fifth Addition Block 10, Jackson County.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Timothy Mark Fowler, 60, and Hollie Charlene Nuzum Withrow, 28, both of Ravenswood.
- Richard Keith Irvin, 59, and Cynthia Annette Dotson Tidd, 60, both of Ripley.
- Caleb Allen Calhoun, 23, and Bayli Nicole Hanshaw, 20, both of Charleston.