Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
Special to the Jackson Herald
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- R. D. Ray to Justin Rawlings and Heather Rawlings, Tract, Ripley Town, $112,000
- Shirley Ann Easter to Stephanie Norris and Stacey Easter, 2 tracts top of Salt Hill, Ripley District.
- WV Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church by trustees to Given Church, 2 tracts, Ripley District.
- Jeffrey Coleman Waybright and Lindsay A. Kessel Waybright to David A. Kessel and Carrie L. Newton, 2 tracts Robinson Heights Addition and Plat, Ripley Town.
- Mary Counts Wiseman and Jeremy D. Wiseman to Steven B. King and Angela M. King, 0.120 acres waters of Laurel Fork of Middle Fork of Poca and Plat, Washington District, $250.
- Vanessa Boggess Carter to Judith Boggess and Philip C. Boggess, 1 acre waters of Clay Lick of Little Sandy Creek, Grant District.
- Tony Edward Kerns and Mary Lynn Kerns to Mox Properties LLC, 10.62 acres Young Hollow of Left Fork of Poca River, Ripley District, $92,500.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Nelson Gene Frye, 45, of Mars Hill, N.C., and Patricia Sue Shamblin, 43, of New Haven.
- Brandon Wayne Shamblin, 24, and Katelyn Marie Kestner, 20, both of Ripley.
- Martin Brandon Scott, 23, of Ripley and Kelsey Reshea Moore, 22, of Leon.
- Stephaine Michelle Rhodes, 27, and Emilie Stefanie Young, 25, both of Ripley.