Courthouse News: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Sherry C. Barnette to Mary Ann Boswell and Mary Elise Harper, Lots 14 & 15 Hawk & Harlow Addition, Ripley Town.
- Tandi E. Durst to Iain Campbell and Virginia Campbell, Lot 8 Secondary Rt 30 Addition King Subdivision, Ripley District, $190,500.
- Jeffrey A. George to Robert L. Bryant, Wendy D. Bryant and Lee E. Deese, 2 tracts waters of Bear Fork, Washington District, $155,000.
- Darrell Lee Hinzman, Karen Sue Harper, Kathleen Jane Williams, Donna Bernice Kay and Debra Lynn Hinzman Smith to Deron Tyler Smith and Michaelia P. Smith, 2 tracts Joes Run, Washington District, $114,500.
- Ashton L. Staunton and Paul D. Perrine to Timothy Brett Rector and Cassie G. Rector, 0.274 acres Ripley District, $160,000.
- Robin Coiner to Mark Cestaric and Matthew Cestaric, 4.83 acres, Ravenswood District, $350,000.
- Cindy Lea Rutan, James Gerald Braniff, Lisa Sue Hendrickson, Savana Dawn Casto to Cindy Lea Rutan, Tract Village of Evans, Ripley District.
- Sherry S. Hellyer by executor to Sherry R. Walker and Phillip N. Walker, 33412 sq ft or 0.767 acres WV Route 68, Ravenswood District, $80,000.
- Roy J. August and Vergene A. August to Jacob Curtis and Kendra Curtis, 0.142 acres, Ravenswood Town, $79,263.
- Megan J. Crow and Timothy Alan Crow to Zachary William Hartley and Alisha Renae Hartley, Lots 12 & 13 Evans Dale Farms Subdivision, Ripley District, $220,000.
- Helen M. Webb to Don R. Barr, Tract Village of Evans, Ripley District, $70,000.
- William L. McKinley to Kathy L. McKinley, Susan K. McKinley and Kristy A. Ferrebee, Tracts, Grant District.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Travis Manual France, 22, and Melissa Dawn Anthony Casto, 39, both of Galipolis, Ohio.
- Timothy Brian Wilson, 45, and Billie Jo Jarrell, 32, both of Ravenswood.