Courthouse news: Property transfers and marriages
These property transfers were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office. Consideration listed when applicable.
- Gregory E. Weekley and Karen V. Weekley to Jami A. Meadows and Justin L. Meadows, Lot 117 Ritchie Realty Company’s Fifth Addition Block 9, Ravenswood Town, $90,000.
- Carl J. Varney to Ready2Retire LLC, Tract, Ravenswood Town, $10,000.
- Sharon Miller to Katherine M. Miller and Roger D. Miller, 2 tracts, Ravenswood District.
- Shane R. Hannum and Charles L. Hannum A/I/F to Mark L. Hannum, Pamela Faith Hannum and Lewis Mark Hannum, 2 tracts, Union District.
- Charles L. Hannum by A/I/F and Shane R. Hannum to Mark L. Hannum, Pamela Faith Hannum, Lewis Mark Hannum and Lewis Mark Hannum, Tract waters of School House Run, Union District, $120,000.
- Four D’s Investments LLC to Mox Properties LLC, 1.516 acres, Ripley District, $420,000.
- Four D’s Investments LLC to Mox Properties, LLC, 1 acre, Union District, $420,000.
- Ashley C. Mellenger to Douglas James Cooper and Nancy Ellen Cooper, Lot 9 Section A Part 1 Kerlanding Subdivision, Union District, $118,000.
- Carol S. Click to Amy D. Morrison and Jeremiah K. Morrison, 79.276 acres waters of Little Mill Creek & Plat, Union District, $200,000.
- Cynthia K. Casto to Karen Michelle King, 0.48 acres Evans, Ripley District, $60,000.
- Twila M. Castang to Daniel B. Kelley, Undivided Interest Lot 29 Sectiion 1 Part 1 Kerlanding Subdivision, Union District.
- Noah Davis and Doreen Mitchell to Tristan L. Miller, 2 tracts Village of Sandyville, Ravenswood District, $5,600.
- Nicole L. Messer to Deborah L. Drennen, Lot 4 Utah Road Addition Phase 1, Ravenswood District, $53,796.39.
- Seth W. Casto to Julie A. Sayre and Brent D. Sayre, 117.499 acres Village of Evans & Plat, Union District, $176.250.
- Randall L. Strickland and Barbara J. Strickland to Kelsey L. Strickland and Tyler J. Strickland, 1 acre & 121 square feet, Ravenswood District.
- Donald W. Keefer to Foggin Rentals LLC, 7806 square feet or 0.179 acres. Ripley Town, $30,973.98.
- Lori Keaton, Timothy Keaton and Paul L. Keaton to Lori Keaton, Timothy Keaton and Paul L. Keaton, 1.26 acres Village of Millwood, Union District.
- Bonnie V. Mahone to Edward Bryan Stephens and Janice Smith Stephens, Lot 2 Twin Oaks Subdivision, Union District, $107,000.
- Christopher A. Pease to Eric Scott Bowman, Tract waters of Little Pond Creek, Grant District, $5,000.
- John S. Stinchcomb to Kala M. Dyck and Abraham J. Dyck, 2 tratcs waters of Johns Run, Ripley District, $230,000.
- Cynthia J. Knopp to Justin Wayne Knopp, 3.0 acres waters of Big Mill Creek, Washington District.
- Cynthia J. Knopp to Justin Wayne Knopp, 21,757 square feet waters of Mille Creek, Washington District, $75,000.
- Carrington Mortgage Services LLC to Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, 5.75 acres, Grant District.
- Ernest James Raines and Jimma Diane Raines to Janice Kay Wyatt, 2 tracts, Ripley District, $75,000.
- Samantha E. Skeen to Haley Dodd and Gary D. Dodd, Lot 26 Section 7 Highlawn Heights Addition, Ripley Town, $180,000.
- Rebecca L. Cozart and Charles L. Cozart to Christopher R. Benson, Pt Lot 291 Fitzhugh Addition & Plat, Ravenswood Town, $30,000.
The following marriage licenses were recorded in the Jackson County clerk’s office:
- Sean Douglas Frey, 30, of Belpre, Ohio, and Katlin Michelle Snyder, 26, of Ravenswood.
- Marvin Lee Greathouse, 35, and Melinda Dawn Martin, 31, both of Ripley.
- Thomas Ryan Carter, 24, of Ravenswood and Cheyenne Marie Baldwin, 24, of Ripley.
- Clayton Lowell Hood, 32, and Kaitlin Jo McNeely, 26, both of Ripley.