JN Reminder: Council Meeting is tonight (Tuesday, May 7) at City Hall. The meeting starts at 7 p.m.
Public Forum (comments on items below may be given at their appropriate time).
1) Mayoral Proclamation: Declaring May 11 as “Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive Day”
2) Business for Potential Approval Consideration of the matter involving double booking of a time slot at the NYA Hall—Councilor Gary Cross
3) Resolution: Renewing the Depository Agreement between the City of Ravenswood and WesBanco Bank, Inc.—Mayor Michael Ihle.
4) Resolution: Hiring employees for the 2013 Pool Season—Ihle
5) Light duty policy for City employees—Ihle
6) Purchase of a 2013 Ford Police Utility Interceptor, through financing—Recorder Kathy Garrett