City Council will have a regular meeting at the city building at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 19.
Public Forum (comments on items below may be made immediately prior to Council’s consideration of that item) .Business
1. Potential approval of a new rate schedule for rentals of the NYA Hall and Community Building—Mayor Michael Ihle
2. Discussion of inappropriately placed, dead, diseased, or damaged trees located in Riverfront Park.—Councilor Gary Cross
3. Discussion and potential approval to purchase six additional lights, and conduit, to complement the Ravenswood Development Authority’s project.--Cross.
4. Discussion and potential approval to allow RDA to use and develop the Lockmaster House in Riverfront Park.—Cross
5. Discussion of vendors’ contracts for those wishing to conduct business in Riverfront Park.—Cross
6. Discussion and potential approval to transition to LED lights along the downtown sidewalk project.—Cross
7. Discussion on development of policies and procedures for Common Council approval of all contracts.—Recorder Kathy Garrett
8. Discussion and potential approval of advertising for vacant employment positions of pool manager, assistant pool manager, and lifeguards.—Garrett
9. Discussion and potential approval of paving the basketball court on Henry Street.—Garrett
10. Declare a vacancy as of July 1, 2013 for the position of Class II Water Operator.—Garrett.