Ripley Rite Aid (635 Main Street West) will host Child Safety Day on Friday, September 14, from 3-6 p.m.
Rite Aid will be partnering with local law enforcement to provide free child photo ID cards and safety demonstrations.
Parent are invited to receive free photo ID cards with their child’s unique fingerprints as well as public safety information, demonstrations and tips—all courtesy of Rite Aid and local law enforcement.
Child Safety Day will feature:
• Free photo IDs for children
• Fingerprinting by the Ripley Police Department
• Canine demonstrations by the Jackson County Sheriff’s Department
• DARE Drug Abuse Resistance Education) information from the Jackson County Sheriff’s Department
• Nonperishable food donation collections for community food banks
• Balloons and other freebies for kids